Friday, July 9, 2010

Then am I dismissed?


Hey, everybody! Been a while, huh? Not really! As some of you who watch Pink Like Me (does anybody??), Mysterious 'older' entries have appeared in New York. While they were back-dated, rest assured they were written while I was there, and simply needed to be arranged and formatted. Phew!

It's been over a month since I left, and I'm almost done working off all of my assignments! Phew, phew. Now, this might just be me being silly. But, I bought... well. A MASS of books, as you probably could tell from reading. When I got home, I gathered all of the books up, and made an inventory. And, here they are!

Children's Books:
Graphic Novels:
Reference Books:
Japanese Books:
Comic Issues:
  • Red Robin 13
  • Joker's Asylum II: The Riddler
  • The Last Unicorn #1
  • Red Hood: Lost Days 1
  • Sky Doll 1
  • Legends of Mouseguard
That's... 37 Books. Uh. I think I have problem. I'm a bibliophile like my mother!
Alright. Back to work with me!
XOXOXO
~Lilly

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul! I'm still on the look out for 'Gothic: Dark Glamour' or at least for it to go on sale. I was crushed when I first read articles about the original event and had no chance of going.

    ReplyDelete