Saturday, April 17, 2010

Secret Gardens


Phew, hello, hello!

It's been a week since Editor's Day, and things have been erupting all around here! Particularly the plantlife!

One of the nice things about living in Savannah (besides dodging bullets and speeding trolleys), is that the roads are lined with these beautiful bushes of pink and white flowers. In the late afternoon, when the sun hits just so, it's absolutely gorgeous. I managed to sneak out in all the hubbub to take some shots.
Savannah is just full of these little secret gardens. I find them particularly inspiring; I had always wanted a secret garden when I was younger.

I think all of us have 'secret gardens' of some kind. Mine's my room, I think. Somewhere quiet that I can work creatively in. Which is pretty lame, because there's nothing secret about it! But when I eventually wrangle a place of my own, I'll have a little cove of wisteria. As soon as I find somewhere I know I'm gonna stay for enough years to let the wisteria grow!

So, let's have some artwork, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment