Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Debut!


Hello!

Welcome to Pink Like Me. This is my professional art blog, where I'll share my art and my aesthetic with the world. While I have a personal journal, I don't want to bore all of you with all of my nonsense! So, instead, I hope to offer you pretty things, not only to look at, but to read, too!

The name Pink Like Me emerged shortly after I got my first set of business cards. As I would pass them out to anyone who would look at me long enough (and feel like a real artist!), people would always say "It's pink!" Almost 90% of my life, I have at least some article of pink on my body. So I would say "It's pink like me!" The phrase stuck.

Pink is an extremely powerful color. It can be dainty and feminine, it can be hot and strong. Above all, it isn't a shy color. Pink is pink is pink. I hope as a person, I can be Pink, too!

Here's to Pink Like Me, and I hope there are tons of pretty art to follow!


XOXOXO
~Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment