Friday, November 19, 2010

Finished!

Wow, I survived my last quarter at SCAD!
All things considered, everything went better than expected!
While I was an art nun, I did manage a social life too, cuddling kitties and hanging out with friends. It was a very low-drama quarter for me, and a perfect way to wind up my college career.

AWA wasn't as successful as I hoped with the AA, but I heard much the same story from everyone. It was just a hard con in general.

Classes were tough but awesome, mostly self-driven, which is more like the real world I'm about to face!

Here's some artwork I produced during the quarter!


I had the awesome opportunity to do some mascots for Blasphemina's Closet! She was a delight to work with, and these were so fun!
A page from my "Spectagirl" story, which I wrote for my Senior Project class... I'm afraid it won't be finished, but it was fun and different to work on.

A page from my childrens' book, Bree the Starstitcher. I decided I'm going to do this in marker instead of watercolor, but I'm still fond of this one.

Now I have Paris to look forward to!

XOXO
~Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment